- Data wydania:
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life was written for those who want to live more enjoyable lives by focusing on simplicity. Do you have clutter that you can't seem to get rid of? Do you have a tough time getting and staying organized? Then this is book is for you. Here's what you'll learn:
* How to clear clutter and reduce your possessions.
* How to figure out what's necessary, and how to be content with less.
* How to simplify your schedule, your work, and live a less stressful life.
* How to create a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life, diet and fitness program.
* How to go paperless and digitize your life.
* Finding simplicity with kids and much, much more.
This book also includes bonus articles about simplifying your online work life.